Know The Most Frequent Disorders
It is estimated that around 12% of children of school age in Brazil present a problem with mental health. Among the most frequent and that is in charge of Neuroeducation, are:
- Disruptive disorders, such as Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD, with prevalence between 3% and 7% of cases);
- Mood disorders, such as depression and bipolar mood;
- Learning disorders such as dyslexia and dyscalculia;
- Global developmental disorders;
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD);
- Conduct Disorder (CT);
- Anxiety disorders ;
- Psychotic disorders.
All these disorders should be treated with multidisciplinary teams, whose coverage is pre-defined in health plans.